Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Thursday, January 27, 2022

The Outlawz Twisted Thursday Challenge

 

The new Twisted Thursday challenge has started, and the theme is FANTASY.

The prize sponsor is Christine Karron, the artist of the beautiful image on my card, and I coloured it with alcohol markers.


The sentiment is digital, and as embellishments I added sewn on sequins as well as Stickles


Click here to link to the challenge

luv'n huggz

Jen

I HAVE ENTERED THE FOLLOWING CHALLENGES:

THROUGH THE CRAFTROOM DOOR, ANYTHING GOES, 1/2

A PLACE TO START, ANYTHING GOES, 6/2

GET CREATIVE, ANYTHING GOES, 1/2

A BIT MORE TIME TO CRAFT, ANYTHING GOES, 14/2

CLASSIC DESIGN CHALLENGE, ANYTHING GOES, 29/1

WORLD WIDE OPEN DESIGN TEAM CHALLENGE, ANYTHING GOES, 13/2

613 AVENUE CREATE, ANYTHING GOES, 5/2

LIL PATCH OF CRAFTY FRIENDS, ANYTHING GOES, 5/2

CORROSIVE CHALLENGES, ANYTHING GOES, 31/1

COLOUR CRAZY, ANYTHING GOES, 4/2

 

UPDATE

Thank you, 5th Avenue Create for my badge



11 comments:

  1. Wow! Your colouring is amazing!
    Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs
    Sheryl xx
    TTCRD DT
    Cat Crazy Craft Corner{My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, that image is awesome and your colouring is great. I love all the decorations you've added. Thanks for joining us at A Place To Start. Hugs, María.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful image and colouring, very moving image..
    Thank you so much for joining in with us at 613 Avenue Create..hope you will play along again..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that beautiful star! For some reason my laser printer did not pick up on that part of the image. I love your design with it, absolutely stunning card design!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this Jen. Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.
    Wendy DT Member for https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful image, love your colouring. Thank you for joining 613 Avenue Create and TTCRD challenge. Anesha

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful image and fantastic coloring! Thanks for sharing your card with us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, and good luck! 😊

    ~Marie B -DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful work, Jen! The image is masterfully colored and your chosen elements fully embrace the fantasy theme! Thanks so much for sharing this wonderful creation with us at A Place to Start!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations! You were selected as a TOP ROCKER for the week of January 23-31,2022 at
    613 Avenue Create ! Please stop by our blog and grab your badge
    The Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning image and beautiful work. I love this.
    Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Annette DT / Admin / Registered Owner for https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/


    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!