Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Sunday, April 18, 2021

The Outlawz Sunday Songs & Rhymes Challenge

 

 

This card was created as my DT inspiration for the Sunday Songs & Rhymes Challenge at The Outlawz that started today.

Here is the rhyme to inspire you

Daisy Time

See, the grass is full of stars,
Fallen in their brightness;
Hearts they have of shining gold,
Rays of shining whiteness.
Buttercups have honeyed hearts,
Bees they love the clover,
But I love the daisies' dance
All the meadow over.
Blow, O blow, you happy winds,
Singing summer's praises,
Up the field and down the field
A-dancing with the daisies.
 
The words "Hearts ..... shinng gold" inspired me to create my card with an image from the prize sponsor, Patties Creations.
 

 
The image is called  Hearts and Flowers and I coloured it with alcohol markers


To create my card, I also used
white CS base card
pink CS background
gold foil CS heart and corner die cuts
sewn on gold beads
gold cord bow

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang

1 comment:

  1. A perfect card to match the poem Sandra, it's VERY beautiufl.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!