Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Saturday, December 16, 2017

Did Someone Say 'Ho' ?!



The challenge is to make a gatefold card this week and the sponsor is QKR Stampede, so I deecided to use one of the sponsor's images for my entry.  This one is called 'Old Lady'
 I used Copics, a white gel pen and Stickles to colour the image, and then fussy cut it for the front of my card.
I generated the sentiment in MS Word, and the flower was made from the corner rounded bits from my envelope pinch board..  (I think it looks a little like a white poinsettia)


This is the inside of the card

I love a cheeky card, and this one came out exactly as I planned it.

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang

7 comments:

  1. So darn funny. So glad you joined us at Morgan's ArtWorld.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this great image thank you for joining into our Challenge over at Morgan's Art World Challenge
    Michelle DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabby fun card! Thanks for joining us over at Winter Wonderland this time around.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWESOME card Jen...I LOVE this image, sure made me laugh! Never would have thought to make her into a Christmas card! Gorgeous coloring and fabulous papers! Love the sentiment, too! Thanks for joining our weekly challenge at QKR Stampede!

    Brenda DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jen, this is hysterical! Love the white poinsettia. I’m so glad to see you playing along with us this week at QKR Stampede. Good Luck and Merry Christmas.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely brilliant!! Love it!!!
    Thank you for joining us at The Colour Crazy Challenge! Jane S (DT) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jen, this is too, too cute! I am inspired by your creativity! Thanks for joining us this week at QKR Stampede. Julie, DT member

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!