Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Bugaboo Stamps - Humor Me Wednesday

October 18 is Bra Day USA, and October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month.

My card features a retired Bugaboo Stamps image, but although you may not find this particular image, there are lots more in the Bugaboo Stamps Store.

I coloured the image using Copics and a white gel pen

I also used the following for my card:

white cs base
two colour pink cs mats
digital sentiment
corner scroll diecut
pink gems 

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!