Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Friday, October 7, 2016

A new Halloween-y Challenge at A Day for Daisies


My card to inspire you to enter the new challenge over at the A Day for daisies blog features the image Four Black Cats that I coloured using alcohol markers and a white gel pen. 

I also used some digital elements to merge with the cute cats image.

The spider web is actual stitching using black sewing thread and the spider is plastic:


Click HERE to link to the challenge blog.

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN

8 comments:

  1. My curious mind wanted to know more about how you constructed this card. Love the idea of the actual stitching for the spider web - and a digital background! You clever girl! Love this! You transformed this image!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the 3D effect of the open windows!
    Thanks for playing in our 'Halloween or Autumn' Challenge #127!
    Sandi ♥
    DT Coordinator for Pattie's Creations Challenge!
    and Pattie's shop
    Home of Pattieboop and Allie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jen,
    This is perfect for our current challenge “Halloween or Autumn” at Pattie’s Creations. Your image is sooo cute, reminds me of Allie!!! Thanks for joining us!
    Hugs
    Pattie ♥
    Artist
    at Pattie's Creations Design Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is really spectacular. Love your creative web and your coloring is great. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations Challenges for our latest challenge. We look forward to seeing more of your beautiful work. Hugs, Barbara { Crafty Creations Challenges }

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just WOW!!! Love, love, love it!!

    Thank you for sharing with us at Inspiration Destination this week, good luck in the draw!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wowsers what a great scene. Thank you for joining us at The Colour Crazy Challenge Helen DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely - Thank you for joining us at Graph'It Markers Colouring Change xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card and love the background and the stitched spiders web is inspired-Thank you for joining us at Crafting with friends
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!