Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Saturday, June 18, 2016

JUNE GUEST DESIGNER :: CONIE FONG ART AND DESIGN


I was honoured to have been asked to be one of June's Guest Designers for Conie Fong Art and Design, and this is one of my showcase cards.  This little beauty is called "Sitting Pretty" and can be found in Conie's store.  
To create my card I merged the image with some digital elements to create a little story, before printing and colouring.

Using the background as reference I coloured her using alcohol markers and a white gel pen.
I also used the following for my card:

white cs base card
maroon cs mat
orange ribbon bow
Stickles
sewn on sequins and beads

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN

3 comments:

  1. Such a magical scene. I LOve your colours and design Jan. Your stitched on sequins and beads are so pretty. Thank you so much for joining us this week at QKR Stampede.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, this is just a fabulous creation. Your coloring is spotless and well just awesome. The sequins you've sown in add something special to your card. Wow!
    Thanks for joining us in this week's QKR Stampede challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another stunning creation Jen, love the vibrant colors!
    Thanks so much for sharing in my Let's Color Linky Party!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!