We're showcasing the 'Magical Dancers' images on the A Day for Daisies blog today, and at the same time inspiring you to join the new challenge in which we ask you to add vellum.
My image, called Magical Dancer Bust was printed onto vellum, and then coloured using alcohol markers and a white gel pen.
I used digital paper with a script theme and printed it twice. One of the sheets was cut into a frame, behind which I attached the image on vellum. The second sheet was pasted behind the image on velum, so that the script showed through.
The sole embellishment is a gem in the corner of the sentiment block.
Click HERE to link to the challenge - where you will find all the details abut the challenge (and see my fellow DT members' beautiful work). One of the requirements to enter the challenge is to use an ADFD image, and Jodie has kindly added a lil freebie, in fact a BEAUTIFUL freebie for you to use.