Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Monday, September 1, 2014

DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY :: NEW RELEASE :: MISTERI'S SECRET

Four more of my drawings are now available as new releases in the Digistamps 4 Joy store today, and I have used one of them on this card:


The image is called

MISTERI'S SECRET

and I have used alcohol markers for the colouring:




This digital image (300 dpi) comes in a ZIP file, with both a JPEG (white background) and a PNG (transparent background) file format, or as a hand-coloured image 

Misteri's secretMisteri's secret (coloured)

To create my card, I used the following from my hoarded stash:

white cs base
pink and blue cs mats
pink/blue checked dp
diecut border with sewn on sequins and pearl beads
satin ribbon and bow
glittery sentiment





Thanks for visiting my blog today.

luv’n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN



9 comments:

  1. Great thing about these cards are the yummy colors - they brighten my day and put a smile on my face.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She sure is a sweet little one, love the card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card. Love the little details you have added. Thanks for joining us at Paper Makeup Stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jenn, Thanks for sharing this beautiful piece with us for the First Challenge at PPINKY DOLLS. Such beautiful coloring and I especially like the colors you used. Hope you come back and join us for next weeks challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Soo very cute and fun !!! Thank you so much for joining us at Craftin' Desert Divas !!! Hope you have a wonderful weekend !!
    Hugs,
    Mayra
    Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet card! Love the bow. Thank you for joining us at 2 Cute Ink Challenge Blog.

    Happy Crafting!
    Jen (JLJ Designs)
    My Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely creation! Thanks for playing at Crafting from the heart! We hope to see you next challenge and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it and your colouring is simply amazing! Thank you for joining in with us at Digi Sketch Challenge and good luck!
    Marylee DT x

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!