Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Saturday, August 9, 2014

DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY :: NEW RELEASE :: SELFIE

In case you'd wondered where I had disappeared for 10 days .... I was ill with viral flu that turned into bronchitis and then bronchial pneumonia ... thankfully I am feeling a little better now!

There are 7 more of my drawings available as new releases in the Digistamps 4 Joy store today, and I have used one of them on this card:




The image is called

SELFIE

and I have used alcohol markers for the colouring:


This digital image (300 dpi) comes in a ZIP file, with both a JPEG (white background) and a PNG (transparent background) file format, or as a hand-coloured image (the one used on my card)

To create my card, I used the following:

white cs card base
beige cs mat
denim print with stars dp
extra gem stars
pink ribbon and bow
peel off sentiment
The beige cs is scored and folded and faux stitching added to make it look like a pocket
I added a real jeans button



Thanks for visiting my blog today.


luv’n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN

8 comments:

  1. So glad you are back in the thick of it, but take your time, it can take a lot out of you, take care.x

    Lovely image

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're an amazing colourist! And this image is very modern & you've teamed it with great colours. I'm glad you're feeling better, having had pneumonia twice I no how hard it can hit you so take it easy. Jacqui DT Bearly Mine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant card Jen, love her hair! Gosh you have been ill, hope you continue to improve. A big thank you for joining in at Crafty Sentiments this week, Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful card and your colouring is stunning. thank you for sharing at crafting at the weekend challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card. I just love her hair. Thanks for sharing at Penny's this week.
    Cheers Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card - love your design.

    Thanks for joining us at Penny's.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beatifully coloured and the design and background papers work perfectly with your gorgeous image. Thank you for joining us at Inkspirational Challenges. Come back next time! Marina

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable design - thanks for joining us this time at 4 krafty girlz

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!