Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Sunday, December 15, 2013

DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY :: NEW RELEASE :: MARTINI - LIBRARIAN

Today, four more of my drawings were released in the Digistamps 4 Joy Store, and one of them is called

MARTINI - LIBRARIAN

The image is available in jpeg, png and a pre-coloured version – the hand colouring is my own, and is the one you see featured on my WALLET card:


I used a white Gel pen along with the Copics colouring and a die to cut out the image:


This is the inside of the card:


I have shown it with some bank notes , but a gift card will fit in there nice and snugly too.

To create this card I used the following from my hoarded stash

pink CS base card
textured floral DP
sewn on sequins and beads
pink gems
pink pearls
border punch
corner rounder punch
the sentiment is my own, computer generated
a green satin ribbon multi-loop bow with a flower gem centre :


Click here to see the other new images available in the store.

luv’n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:

CREATIVE FINGERS, #15, ANYTHING GOES (The pink CS is one of the last pieces from a kit I bought many years ago)
QKR STAMPEDE, #68, 3 FAVOURITE EMBELLISHMENTS (bling, bling and bling = sequins, beads and gems)
PENNY’S PAPER CRAFTY, #157, FEMININE WITH A SENTIMENT

8 comments:

  1. This is so cute!

    Thanks for joining us at One Stitch at a Time this week, and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how your bow reflects the water lilies in your DP Jen. Your image and words are great together. Good luck in our extended challenge. Ingrid xx ( OSAAT Team )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is gorgeous. Love the sparkly colours. Thanks for playing at QKR Stampede and good luck. Hope to see you back friday for a new challenge. Bettina DT Member at QKR Stampede!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card!!!
    Thanks for playing with us at QKR Stampede this week.
    Merry Christmas,
    Ardilla :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely card!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "feminie with a sentiment” challenge…
    Hope to see you again in our new challenge.

    Hugs,
    Melanie
    (DT Penny's Paper Crafty Challenges)

    PS: Sorry for the late comment. I really had a busy week…

    ReplyDelete
  6. SO nice! Thanks for playing at OSAAT. Hope to see you next time. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another great card. Thanks for joining us or this OSAAT challenge. Good luck. Maggie - DT

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!