Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Saturday, March 30, 2013

DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY :: NEW RELEASE :: WEDDING DREAMER


Although it’s Easter weekend for many of us, we at Digistamps 4 Joy would love to share some new releases in the store this weekend.
One of them is this image called ‘WEDDING DREAMER’, another image that I drew myself, and is now available as a digistamp in the Digistamp 4 Joy store.

Here is the card I made with the new image :




I coloured the image using alcohol markers and a white gel pen, a cut it out using a circular die and mounted on a black CS diecut.  
Here is a better view :



The diecut was embellished with sewn on pink sequins and beads, and flat back pearls, then mounted onto
a white CS background.  The base card is black CS.

As an embellishment I added an offcut of tulle that is attached to her hair using sequins and beads.  The edge of the veil has Stickles for added bling.

All in all, the card has a lovely soft 3D feel :



I hope you like this image and the card I created with it.

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN

12 comments:

  1. Wow--so beautiful, Jen! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen, you are so talented! I love your image and how you colored it in. The hair is absolutely fantastic! Very beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jen this is just so very beautiful hun.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful. So love what you did with the veil.
    {I would love you to take part in my 500 Follower Give-away. Thank you so much if you have already entered.} Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful....gorgeous image and colours.

    Happy Easter.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty. Thanks for joining us over at HIMCR.

    Have a great day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ HIMCR ♥DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW thats fantastic! Love the image and everything! Thanks for joining us at Creative Creations Challenges with our 'B' challenge - remember you can enter up to three times! Good Luck and hope to see you again soon :) x

    ReplyDelete


  8. I saw your beautiful creation on Make It Monday and had to visit and take a closer look. Gorgeous! TFS!

    My entries are: #4, #207, #213, and #236.

    I would love to have you visit my blogs: Paper and Scraps Creations by Julia and My Art... Healing The Soul.

    Hugs,

    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful card thanks for sharing with us at 2 sisters this week good luck with the challenge Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous and girly! :)


    Thanks so much for joining us at Sweet Stampin this week,

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Jen, WOW!!!! Just stunning job on here hair. So glad you could join us at Color Me Creative. I love seeing your creation. Good luck on the challenge.
    Hugs, Patricia

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!