Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Saturday, November 17, 2012

DSIGISTAMPS 4 JOY :: NEW RELEASES :: 'LIL DUNGAREES'



"LIL DUNGAREES" is a new release in the Digistamps 4 Joy store, and here is the card I made with it:



The image, one of my own drawings for the store, is coloured using alcohol markers and a white gel pen.  Here is a closer look:

 Here is what I used to construct my card:

blue CS card bse
two different denim printed DP with faux stitching detail
checkered class tape
offcut of red CS with faux stitching
part of a real heavy duty zipper
a circular punched embellie that I added a sticker greeting on.
a double button tie with crochet cotton

This is not the only one of my images released in the DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY store this week, and here is a collage of some of the others:




 luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
Durban
South Africa

14 comments:

  1. Very fun card--love the papers & zipper with that cute image! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely love your dungaree card Jen. In fact all the images this week are 'must haves' Take care, hugs, Ursula

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jen these newly designed digis of yours are just gorgeous and your professional colouring brings them to life beautifully. Hugs Desíre {Doing Life - my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  4. stunning cards Jen, beautiful made.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card..Love those dungaree's & the zip at the side of your card is amazing... Thank you for joining us at Fussy & Fancy... May x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card and fab colouring.
    Anjie PD design team
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such joyful cards! I love the zipper one!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your detail on this fabulous card.
    Thanks for sharing it with us at anything goes challenge .
    Hugs Emma xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi there, fabulous card - great image and lovely colours.

    Thanks for joining in with us this week at Divas by Design.

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  10. VERY creative design and I am loving it!

    Thanks for joining in with the Diva's this week!

    DT Rina

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very cute and colorful your card
    Thanks for playing with us at PD
    Lidia<3<3<3

    ReplyDelete
  12. A beautiful card, thanks for playing along with Polka Doodles this week and good luck
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, fabulous card and I love the images you have drawn!!! Thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles! HUgsxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow Jen you are always superb, I love that zip isea and your layout.Thanks for joining with us at My Heart Pieces.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!