I cut down a length of a really heavy cardboard cylinder and covered it with DP. As it had no lid or base, I had to make these too, using die cuts . Two Bugaboo images, Ava Flower Patch and Deacon Bugs were coloured using Copics and added to some rolled roses that I made. I created a little Spring scene with leafy diecuts, butterfly diecuts and some ladybug embellies.
Here is a closeup of the base with Ava and Deacon:
and this is a close-up of the lid :
Link back to the Catch the Bug blog here to see what ABC project Joy, my fellow DT member has made.
I would like to add this project to the following challenges:
The Crafty Pad Designs, #162, ‘The Perfect Pair’ (two larger ladybugs, two rolled flowers)
Marianne Design Divas, ‘Spring into Spring’ (I used Marianne’s Butterfly Die cuts)